golye-devushki.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act («DMCA»). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act («DMCA») and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on golye-devushki.com and you want us to remove this material, you must send e-mail to admin(@)golye-devushki.com.
How to Properly Notify Us:
You must place the below information in the body of your email, we do not accept attachments:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. The URL/link to the post you claim leads to infringement.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Your electronic signature.
7. Do not send attachments.
Please carefully consider whether or not the use of the copyrighted material at issue is protected by the Fair Use doctrine. If you send a notification when there is no infringing use, you could be liable for costs and attorneys’ fees. If you are unsure whether someone’s use of your copyrighted material amounts to infringement, please contact an attorney. You might also want to consult publicly available reference materials like those found at the U.S. Copyright Office website or the Lumen website.
Please note that the administration of the resource does not send emails with the removal of materials for money. We do not charge a fee for removing content. Since materials for the site are taken by content managers from open sources, it is likely that yours could be on our site.
Please give us up to three days to review your letter and answer honestly. Thanks!